We strive to give the best possible service and support with your webhosting, domain or other hosting solutions.
We are here to help you
We strive to provide you with the best possible service and support On this page you can find our FAQ containing the "frequently-asked-questions". You can also contact our support if you have further questions.
1) Choose "Files" / "Information" and click "Add account".
2) On the next page you should NOT use the form! Instead choose "Configure serversetup manually" and click "Next".
3) Choose "Internet e-mail" and click "Next".
4) Complete the form below:
Your Name: Your name, which will be used when sending emails E-mail-address: Your email-address Account type: POP3 is the default choice, but IMAP can be used if you want a copy of the email stored on the server. Server for incoming mails: mail.[ourdomain.com] Server for outgoing mails(SMTP): mail.[ourdomain.com] Username: Your email-address Password: The password you have chosen, when you created your email-address in the mail-administration of the controlpanel.
5) Click "More options..."
6) At the "Server for outgoing mails"-tab you must select "Server for outgoing mails (SMTP) requires authorisation"
7) At the "Advanced"-tab you should change "Server for outgoing mails (SMTP)" from 25 to 587.
8)Click "OK" and "Next" untill you are back in Outlook. Your email is now ready.
There are several ways to create your homepage. Here are a couple of examples:
Easiest way: The easiest way is to use our websitebuilder called ActiveBuilder. It is template-based, and can be found in the controlpanel. - This way you do not have to worry about programming at all.
Wordpress: Can be installed with our Easy-Install-Tool from the controlpanel. This way you will get the most widely used CMS/blog-program. And you don't have to worry about programming at all.
Alternative CMS-tools are: Mambo and Joomla, which can also be found in the Easy-Install-Tool.
Dreamweaver: This program lets you create and preview your homepage locally, and then you can upload it to your hosting-account with us. See FAQ regarding this subject.